The end of the school year is always chuck full of field trips, parties and tons of fun. One of the highlights of this eighth grade adventure was the two field trips for science (Lagoon and Timpanogos Cave) see pictures to the right. These were so much fun... I had a blast and got great workouts. The first day we drove to Timpanogos gave and then went on to climb over 1000 feet up the mountain to reach the cave. Inside the cave we got a tour by one of the rangers at the park. There were some pretty sweet formations in there. It was really cold and dark and at one point they turned the lights in the cave completely off. There was no light whatsoever. One of the things I thought was really cool was an underground lake. There was also one room that looked like it had a whole bunch of potatoes growing out of the ceiling. Way cool!
The second day we went to Lagoon, I had a lot of fun walking around and going on rides with all my friends. I was going to go on the Sky Coaster ride that went up at least 206 feet and was basically a free fall. In the end I chickened out though, all the other rides were way fun.
The second day we went to Lagoon, I had a lot of fun walking around and going on rides with all my friends. I was going to go on the Sky Coaster ride that went up at least 206 feet and was basically a free fall. In the end I chickened out though, all the other rides were way fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment