Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May

This month has been so stressful and fun at the same time. First of all my soccer team (Infinity) went state this team and so it was a lot more work. It was a lot of fun carpooling and playing in areas other than where I live. The whole season was a huge success we totally dominated and won all our games. We only had three goals scored on us! Now, I'm not one to brag but we did pretty amazing. This means that we can skip a division and go in to D1 which is one step lower than Premier. I am so excited!!!!!!!!!
Another thing that happened was I won the class Elections for Student Body Officer!!! I was so excited when I found out. The other day Mr. Lentz had to ask me for my address and phone number because the people at the high school are going to come "kidnap" us and take us to breakfast. I'm kind of nervous for that because I'm not exactly a sleeping beauty, plus it will kind of be scary to wake up and have people you dont' even know in your room. Yikes! But I am sure it will be lots of fun.
Also I was so sad because Jess fractured her ancle last week and won't be off crutches for at least eight weeks so she can't train with me and Liz for tryouts! :(
Well anyway... hope everyone is havin a "wicked cool" day!
Luv ya,
Dakota
P.S. does anyone know how to get a playlist on the blog 'cause I can't figure it out! Thanks

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on everything! I will have to show you how to get a playlist on your blog. LUV YA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Last day of school pictures

Last day of school pictures
Autumn, Jamie, Mrs Hymas,Jaycee,Me

My Sweet Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Me and Megan

Me and Megan
Her glasses are tight!

Me, Kenzie and Karlie

Me, Kenzie and Karlie

Me, Jamie and Ashley

Me, Jamie and Ashley

Ashley, Kayla, Jamie

Ashley, Kayla, Jamie

Leo and I

Leo and I
me signing his yearbook

Me, Abbey, Becca and Kiran

Me, Abbey, Becca and Kiran

Jamie, Me, Jaycee

Jamie, Me, Jaycee
This one is blurry too.

Natalie, Michelle and I

Natalie, Michelle and I
Sorry this one is kind of blurry

Me and Amy

Me and Amy

Me, Jamie and Autumn at Lagoon

Me, Jamie and Autumn at Lagoon

Soaked after Rattlesnake Rapids

Soaked after Rattlesnake Rapids
Back row left to right: Mrs. Westrich, Sarah, Autumn, Jamie, Alison, Debbie, Laura. Front row: Me, Riley, Mrs Hymas

The Biathalon

The Biathalon
All of us were pretty tired when we were done. I took 9th place Samy, Kayla, Me, Jaycee, Jamie

Pictures are so fun

Pictures are so fun
I luv my Beanie

Goofin off with my camera

Goofin off with my camera
haha... SMILE!

ME!

Me n' my shades

Me n' my shades

Me on Halloween

Me on Halloween
I am supposed to be Cinderella :)

Tessa

Tessa
She likes to play Peek-a-Boo!

Ian

Ian
he is soo cute with his nativity set!!!!

Oakley

Oakley
He's a real monkey:)

cassie

cassie
uh..

The Christmas Dance

The Christmas Dance
the dance was sooo fun!

More goofin with my camera

More goofin with my camera

Me Autumn and Jamie

Me Autumn and Jamie

Hangin' at Jamie's

Hangin' at Jamie's
silly face everyone

Favorites

  • If I could meet a celebrity I would probably meet Alexander Ludwig...He is soooo hot!
  • My Favorite Animal Is the Sea Turtle.
  • My Favorite Beverage is Lemonade!
  • My Favorite Book is Princess Academy by Shannon Hale.
  • My Favorite Book Series is The Fablehaven Series.
  • My Favorite Color is Pink!
  • My Favorite Dessert is Key Lime Pie.
  • My Favorite Food is Chicken Noodle Soup.
  • My Favorite Game is Quirkle.
  • My Favorite Movie is Pride and Predjudice.
  • My Favorite Sport is SOCCER!!!!
  • My Favorite word is "Su-weet"!
  • My Favortite song is Crush by David Archuleta.

Field Trip!

Field Trip!
Me and Jaycee holding up the airplane's wing!

Crazy Science Experiment 1

Crazy Science Experiment 1
Me falling of the weird spinning thingy

Undercover!

Undercover!
Me and Autie in a flight simulator

Experiment 2

Experiment 2
Jaycee with the magical bike tire

The Bus

The Bus
My last gummy bear!

HELP!

HELP!
A killer jet coming straight at me. Haha

The Moon

The Moon
Me, Jaycee, Autie, and Jamie

On Mars

On Mars
holy cow! I look like and idiot. Oh well it was fun anyway!

Rocker (The title for the coolest rock climber ever! Haha

Rocker (The title for the coolest rock climber ever! Haha
Dang! Rock climbing kills your arms, but it is so fun and scary!

Who is your favorite Twilight character?