Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hey everybody... So the last few months have been amazing! I had a great time on the Science honor field trip and took lots of pictures. Something else that happened was my cute cousins from California came and visited. Also, last week I won our school American Idol contest. It was so much fun except for the fact that I had to sing in front of the whole school.
I cannot believe that there are only a few more weeks left in the school year and then I will be a Freshman.... AHHHHHHHHH! But I am sure it will be a lot of fun!
To all you Fablehaven fans I finished the fourth book a couple of weeks ago and I just have to say that Brandon Mull sure had me fooled. Thats all I'm spillin' about the book but, be prepared for a major surprise!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Koda you did so good at MLMS idol i knew you were going to win!!!! i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You are so nice... I am privileged to be your friend :) Love ya
    Hey can you tell me how to "Follow" your blog. I haven't figured it out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Koda!!!!!!! YOU DID SO GOOD DURING MLMS IDOL!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IN MY GYM CLASS SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO WIN! YOU DID I GREAT! AND YOU ARE SO SWEET AND NICE! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Abbey, Hey, we totally need to have a huge party sometime that would be way fun!

    ReplyDelete

Last day of school pictures

Last day of school pictures
Autumn, Jamie, Mrs Hymas,Jaycee,Me

My Sweet Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Me and Megan

Me and Megan
Her glasses are tight!

Me, Kenzie and Karlie

Me, Kenzie and Karlie

Me, Jamie and Ashley

Me, Jamie and Ashley

Ashley, Kayla, Jamie

Ashley, Kayla, Jamie

Leo and I

Leo and I
me signing his yearbook

Me, Abbey, Becca and Kiran

Me, Abbey, Becca and Kiran

Jamie, Me, Jaycee

Jamie, Me, Jaycee
This one is blurry too.

Natalie, Michelle and I

Natalie, Michelle and I
Sorry this one is kind of blurry

Me and Amy

Me and Amy

Me, Jamie and Autumn at Lagoon

Me, Jamie and Autumn at Lagoon

Soaked after Rattlesnake Rapids

Soaked after Rattlesnake Rapids
Back row left to right: Mrs. Westrich, Sarah, Autumn, Jamie, Alison, Debbie, Laura. Front row: Me, Riley, Mrs Hymas

The Biathalon

The Biathalon
All of us were pretty tired when we were done. I took 9th place Samy, Kayla, Me, Jaycee, Jamie

Pictures are so fun

Pictures are so fun
I luv my Beanie

Goofin off with my camera

Goofin off with my camera
haha... SMILE!

ME!

Me n' my shades

Me n' my shades

Me on Halloween

Me on Halloween
I am supposed to be Cinderella :)

Tessa

Tessa
She likes to play Peek-a-Boo!

Ian

Ian
he is soo cute with his nativity set!!!!

Oakley

Oakley
He's a real monkey:)

cassie

cassie
uh..

The Christmas Dance

The Christmas Dance
the dance was sooo fun!

More goofin with my camera

More goofin with my camera

Me Autumn and Jamie

Me Autumn and Jamie

Hangin' at Jamie's

Hangin' at Jamie's
silly face everyone

Favorites

  • If I could meet a celebrity I would probably meet Alexander Ludwig...He is soooo hot!
  • My Favorite Animal Is the Sea Turtle.
  • My Favorite Beverage is Lemonade!
  • My Favorite Book is Princess Academy by Shannon Hale.
  • My Favorite Book Series is The Fablehaven Series.
  • My Favorite Color is Pink!
  • My Favorite Dessert is Key Lime Pie.
  • My Favorite Food is Chicken Noodle Soup.
  • My Favorite Game is Quirkle.
  • My Favorite Movie is Pride and Predjudice.
  • My Favorite Sport is SOCCER!!!!
  • My Favorite word is "Su-weet"!
  • My Favortite song is Crush by David Archuleta.

Field Trip!

Field Trip!
Me and Jaycee holding up the airplane's wing!

Crazy Science Experiment 1

Crazy Science Experiment 1
Me falling of the weird spinning thingy

Undercover!

Undercover!
Me and Autie in a flight simulator

Experiment 2

Experiment 2
Jaycee with the magical bike tire

The Bus

The Bus
My last gummy bear!

HELP!

HELP!
A killer jet coming straight at me. Haha

The Moon

The Moon
Me, Jaycee, Autie, and Jamie

On Mars

On Mars
holy cow! I look like and idiot. Oh well it was fun anyway!

Rocker (The title for the coolest rock climber ever! Haha

Rocker (The title for the coolest rock climber ever! Haha
Dang! Rock climbing kills your arms, but it is so fun and scary!

Who is your favorite Twilight character?